For those of you who live miles away from us, shipping is a great option. You can ship direct to us.
- Contact us to get a copy of our FFL.
- Pack firearm securely. Pack firearm where there is no movement, use foam or bubble wrap. A light weight case inside a box is a good choice, also.
- Add a copy of our FFL, and a note with your name, address, phone number, email or additional means to get a hold of you, and an explanation of what service you are needing.
- Pick a shipper
- USPS(long guns only)
- UPS (have to ship from service center)
- FEDEX (most say this is the easiest means for a non-licensee)
- Inform the shipper that you are shipping a firearm.
- Must be shipped to address on FFL.
- Follow up shipment with a phone call to us letting us know what is being shipped to us.
NOTE: Having an FFL dealer ship to us can be the easiest and safest way to ship firearms.
Any other questions feel free to call.